This is a summary of your job with us but as part of our team we expect that you will undertake other reasonable duties to ensure that our Training Company is always the best it can be in line with our Core Values.
As Development Coach you will support our vision to deliver innovative teaching and learning and help our learners achieve their apprenticeships.
- You will visit individuals in their workplace and on-line using your vocational experience and knowledge to teach and support learners achieve their apprenticeship.
- You will manage your own diary to ensure you are delivering against your KPIs, arranging and attending scheduled visits in person and on-line and completing both company and personal administration.
- You will collaborate with colleagues and stakeholders to deliver an exceptional service to learners and clients whilst maintaining standards and regulatory requirements.
- All learners on your caseload to be evidenced in learning on Onefile with smart targets, stretched and challenged progression.
- All learners on your caseload have at least 20% off the job training evidenced.
- Formal reviews for the learners on your caseload to be completed and signed by all parties (learner, development coach & employer) and reflect the whole programme.
- All new learners on your caseload to be inducted and start learning in line with KPI’s
- All learners on your caseload requiring Functional Skills to pass in line with KPI’s
- All learners on your caseload to be serviced giving the best economies of scale/utilisation of staff and return on investment.
- All learners are compliant with ESFA funding regulations.
What you will bring to the role:
- Current and relevant vocational level 5 qualification recognised by Ofsted
- Experience of your vocational area of expertise at a level 5 (e.g. Early Years; Management; Adult Health & Social Care, Residential Childcare).
- Experience of working in high demand environments, to targets and tight deadlines.
- GCSEs English and Maths (C or above or equivalent).
- Previous experience of funded provision and compliance in the Apprenticeships sector (ESFA).
- Previous experience of ensuring quality for learners (Ofsted).