You will develop an understanding of the principles of behaviour management and how to deal with unwanted behaviour in the setting. Strategies to support children will be explored and how you can develop these to support children and their families.
• Understand challenging behaviour
• Understand the types of challenging behaviour
• Reason for challenging behaviour
• Understanding schemas and how implement these to support children’s learning
• Strategies for managing challenging behaviour
• Positive reinforcement.
All staff who work with children, young people and families.