It is vital to ensure that only the right people, with the right skills and values are recruited into roles within the care sector. A safer recruitment policy highlights your commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults in your setting. A robust recruitment process should be fair and compliant with all relevant legislation, ensuring positive experiences and outcomes for all those in your care.
This course will provide you with a thorough understanding of:
· Legal and regulatory requirements for recruitment
· Your organisation’s commitment to the protection of vulnerable people
· How to ensure each candidate has demonstrated their suitability for a specific position at each stage of recruitment process
· How to select the best candidate to progress to the next stage
· How to verify their identity
· Confidence in the candidate’s qualifications, registration and right to work status, and
· Involving people who use your care service in recruitment and selection.