This is a summary of your job with us but
as part of our team, we expect that you will undertake other reasonable
duties to ensure that our Training Company is always the best it can be
in line with our Core Values.
As Development Coach, you will
support our vision to deliver innovative teaching and learning and help
our learners achieve their apprenticeships.
- You will visit
individuals in their workplace and on-line using your vocational
experience and knowledge to teach and support learners achieve their
- You will manage your own diary to ensure you are
delivering against your KPIs, arranging and attending scheduled visits
in person and online, and completing both company and personal
- You will collaborate with colleagues and
stakeholders to deliver an exceptional service to learners and clients
whilst maintaining standards and regulatory requirements.
learners on your caseload to be evidenced in learning on Onefile with smart targets stretched and challenged progression.
- All learners on your caseload have at least 20% off the job training evidenced.
reviews for the learners on your caseload to be completed and signed by
all parties (learner, development coach & employer) and reflect the
- All new learners on your caseload to be inducted and start learning in line with KPI’s
- All learners on your caseload requiring Functional Skills to pass in line with KPI’s
- All learners on your caseload to be serviced giving the best economies of scale/utilisation of staff and return on investment.
- All learners are compliant with ESFA funding regulations.
What you will bring to the role:
- Current and relevant vocational level 5 qualification recognised by Ofsted
of your vocational area of expertise at a level 5 (e.g. Early Years;
Management; Adult Health & Social Care, Residential Childcare).
- Assessor Award TAQA, A1, D32/33 or equivalent
- Experience of working in high demand environments, to targets and tight deadlines.
- Maths and English GCSE Grade C or above / Functional Skills Level 2
- Previous experience of funded provision and compliance in the Apprenticeships sector (ESFA).
- Previous experience of ensuring quality for learners (Ofsted).