Total Package: £24,341.50 - £27,391.00 pa (Depending upon qualifications and experience) + £4,573pa Car Allowance (subject to meeting necessary criteria)
Closing date: Wed 30th Jun 2021
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Home based: UK Wide
Do you have what it takes to inspire others?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and talented IQA for Residential Childcare to join our incredibly successful team. You must have occupational competency to deliver up to Level 5.
As an Internal Quality Assurer you will be responsible for reducing risk to the centre by monitoring all teaching, learning and assessments activities that we undertake as a training provider. Focus will be upon improving the teaching and assessment practice of our delivery team and ensuring a positive learning journey for all our learners.
To be the first-choice provider for skills and training in the sectors we serve.
To develop world class professionals with the knowledge, skills and commitment to deliver exceptional care.
This is a summary of your job with us but as part of our team we expect that you will undertake other reasonable duties to ensure that our Training Company is always the best it can be in line with our Core Values.
· Conduct both interim and final quality assurance activities in line with our sampling strategies.
· Coach, observe and develop field based staff and give feedback to support the quality of teaching and learning.
· Plan, deliver and evaluate regular standardisation activities for all field based staff in sector area.
· Liaising with colleagues in the operations team to support the delivery of qualifications and standards.
· Develop resources and activities to support the delivery of learning and capture assessment.
· Ensure development coaches assessment is RAG rated regularly to support and further develop practice.
· Plan, deliver and evaluate best practice sessions in a variety of areas to support development coaches’ practice.
· Liaise with Area Team Leaders to develop action plans for development coaches who may need additional support.
· Monitor, provide feedback and make recommendations of the CPD for development coaches.
· Take a lead in External Quality Assurance activities in your own sector area.
· Conduct mock end point assessments for learners to ensure gateway readiness.
· Drive and promote continuous quality improvement and outstanding teaching and learning.
· Be enthusiastic and proactive in developing own skills within the workplace.
What you will bring to the role (requirements)
· IQA qualification (or willing to work towards)
· At least 2 years post qualifying experience as an assessor
· Relevant level of qualification in area of Internal Quality Assurance (ideally two sector areas)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Have flexibility and be able to work to tight deadlines
· Organised and able to manage multiple activities
· Be willing to travel UK wide and attend regular meetings
· Provide training and additional support to learners and complete timely reviews of progress against targets
· Be responsible for maintaining all records online and paperwork in line with funding and awarding organisation requirements.