Total Package: £22,313 - £23,842 (Depending upon qualifications and experience)
Closing date: Fri 14th Jan 2022
Employment Type: Full Time Permanent
As a Learner Recruitment Officer, your mission is to provide effective IAG to all learners. Ensuring that all learners starting an apprenticeship with Busy Bees Education and Training are the right learners, on the right programme to achieve the right outcome. You will work with our clients to understand their requirements and ensure they are receiving the best customer service.
This role is a home-based and you can be based from anywhere in England, however the role will require you to travel to meetings at our Head Office in Shenstone, Staffordshire.
• Provide an outstanding experience for all learners and customers.
• Build and develop relationships with other departments.
• To manage and support customer contracts.
• Fill vacancies with the best apprentices through effective recruitment procedures.
• Produce monthly reports on customers and any current vacancies.
• Highlight concerns to management to ensure customer satisfaction scores are high.
• Hit targets for starts according to the company plan.
What you will bring to the role (requirements)
• Excellent knowledge of the sector.
• Up to date knowledge of legislation.
• Able to work unsupervised and maintain work efficiency.
• IAG qualifications to suit the role.
• Managing CRM systems so all data is correct.
• Experience in building a portfolio of candidates and tracking candidates.
• Strong communication and customer service skills.
• Experience in successfully achieving deadlines and working without close supervision.
• Experience in school engagement and networking.
• Proven experience in building a portfolio of candidates and tracking candidate status
Our people are our most important asset, and we believe in supporting and investing in everyone who works at Busy Bees. When you're part of our team, you'll get:
• Amazing learning and development opportunities – for example, fully subsidised qualifications in Early Years and management
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme, which provides expert information, guidance and support on all kinds of issues
• Retail Discounts
These are just a few… there is so much more we would love to share with you.