This is a summary of your job with us but as part of our team we expect that you will undertake other reasonable duties to ensure that our Training Company is always the best it can be in line with our Core Values.
As a Quality Coordinator you will provide direct support to the quality team to enable the delivery of innovative teaching and learning to enable all learners to complete their chosen programme.
- Manage your own diary to ensure you are delivering against your KPIs, arranging, and attending scheduled visits/meetings in person and on-line and completing both company and personal administration
- Support and collaborate with colleagues and key stakeholders to deliver an exceptional service to learners and clients whilst maintaining standards and regulatory requirements
- Provide direct support to the Quality team to ensure all learners achieve within planned end dates
- Support the End Point Assessment process for all learners and provide accurate data to the team
- Support the management of E-portfolio systems, providing accurate data on all learners
- Provide support to ensure SEND learners receive additional support which can be evidenced
- Support any safeguarding concerns if raised, ensuring the company safeguarding policy is followed
- Complete CPD to enable up to date and relevant across the wider sector
- Provide support during external quality assurance visits and inspections
- Achieve KPIs set by the business.
What you will bring to the role:
- Level 3 business administration qualification or above
- GCSE English and Maths grade 4 or equivalent.
- Current, relevant and demonstratable vocational experience in the apprenticeship sector over the past 3-4 years
- Experience of working in high demand environment, to targets and tight deadlines
- Working remotely
- Experience of working across multiple teams delivering apprenticeship programmes
- External inspections
- E-portfolio systems, such as OneFile, PICs, QMIS
- A good understanding funding requirements to support all learners
- A good knowledge of the wider apprenticeship sector.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build positive relationships with internal stakeholders, customers and suppliers