The apprenticeship at a glance
- Apprentices will need to be employed in a adult health and social care role.
- Employer may set additional entry requirmements
- Individuals without level 1 English and maths will need to achieve this level and take the test for level 2 English and maths prior to taking the end-point assessment.
Apprentices will need to complete a Self Assessment and obtain a Service User Testimony.
The EPA consists of:
- A Professional Discussion
- Situational judgement test
- Apprentices are graded: Pass, Merit or Distinction