The apprenticeship at a glance
For this Early Years apprenticeship, learners should have a minimum of one year experience.
- To be able to gain a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) certificate
- To ideally hold a Level 2 qualification or equivalent
- Individuals must hold a Level 2 in Functional Skills.
The EPA for the level 3 early years educator apprenticeship consists:
- A Professional Discussion underpinned by a portfolio of evidence
- Situational judgement test
- Upon successful completion apprentices are graded: Pass or Distinction